My Boo(t)

   F A S H I O N  ∗ V I B E S   

Dimanche, 25 août 2013

Hi Guys ! I hope you are doing great. The come back to reality wasn't that easy. After 5 months away from home it was kind of difficult to get used to my "old routine" but life goes on and we have to move on. So now I am planning my move to Germany which takes me all my time :) Buuuuut even if I am super busy these days, I have had time to surf on the Internet (& to have a detour in my favorites shops) and I noticed that black ankle boots were just... EVERYWHERE ! Golden heels, buckles, chain,... Designers made them soooo fancy that it will be difficult to resist... But I have been told that "the only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it" (Thanks Oscar for making me feel less guilty !)... So who is going to go for it ?

My Boo(t) !

I had a special crush on the Givenchy ones but I must admit that the price is a bit less... mmh pleasing. 


5 commentaires:

  1. :O sur le site elles sont a 80€ les bottines zara :P
    Bisous
    Yu'

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Effectivement ahah c'est parce qu'en Suisse elles coûtent 93CHF et au lieu de visiter la version français du site pour voir le prix en Euro, je les ai convertis -_-'

      Supprimer
    2. Ceci dit, merci pour la correction ;-)

      Supprimer
  2. adore those black leather booties:) got to love the zara pair for 69.95 euros:)
    also the once from givenchy with the gold chains are awesome!!

    lots of love x

    RépondreSupprimer